* The electricity can be managed more effectively through the EMS (Energy Management System) for balancing between solar power and urban power’s storage and charging.
* Using surplus’ solar power to maximize the power storage.
* To avoid affection of gas station’s electricity when the fast charging is in operation.
* Use off-peak time to store electricity for reducing charging cost.
* Stabilize electricity demand by using smart grid in energy storage system to adjust the power output.
* The ESS (Energy Storage System) can reduce the initial construction cost of the power facilities and can increase the electricity capacity to fill the potential demand in the future.
eTreego is the EV control module R&D company and founded by Taiwan Industrial Technology Research Institute’s Entrepreneurial Guidance
• We focus on EV control system more than 10 years, includes verification experience. (e.g., HIL, ISO26262.)
• We instituted Taiwan EV and E-scooter standards (CNS ), our products conform to international standards. (e.g., GB, SAE, IEC, CHAdeMO.)