- The Fisker Ocean will be on display at The Latest in Berlin through March 31.
- Deliveries of the Fisker Ocean will start shortly after production begins in November 2022.
- The Fisker Ocean starts at €41.560 with an estimated 440 km of range (Fisker estimate utilizing WLTP standards).
- The top-level Fisker Ocean Extreme has a maximum estimated range of up to 630 km (Fisker estimate using WLTP standards).
- The Fisker Ocean has been designed and engineered to be the world’s most sustainable vehicle.
Fisker Inc. (NYSE: FSR) (“Fisker”) – passionate creator of the world’s most sustainable electric vehicles and advanced mobility solutions – is showcasing the allelectric Fisker Ocean SUV in Germany.
Following the European debut of the Fisker Ocean, the California-based automaker brought the vehicle to The Latest, located in Berlin’s Ku’damm. The Fisker Ocean will start production on November 17, 2022, at a carbon-neutral factory in Austria.
“We are excited to make our first deliveries in Germany this year in November,” CEO Henrik Fisker said. He continued, “We have seen a steady increase in reservations from Germany and ultimately expect the country to be our biggest market in Europe. Berlin is a city where people hold the environment in high regard. I think they will appreciate the extra efforts we have put into our Fisker Ocean in terms of recycled materials and overall sustainability. “
The Fisker Ocean will be priced from €41.560 for the Sport trim level in Germany. The Ultra trim level will be €57.000, and the Extreme trim level will be €69.950 (all prices include VAT, excluding subsidies). Maximum range is projected to be 630 km* for the dual-motor AWD Extreme, with the single-motor FWD Fisker Ocean Sport delivering 440km* range.
The production-intent Fisker Ocean, one of two unveiled last month at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, will be at The Latest through March 31.
*Based on Fisker simulations utilizing WLTP standards. Actual results vary with conditions such as external environment and vehicle use. Official WLTP ratings forthcoming.
Source: Fisker, https://assets.ctfassets.net/cghen8gr8e1n/3VhKEfZsjP6pgvC2TyWUVX/1be39e89c69c998c69cc94ba813fbe96/Berlin_The_Latest_US_PR_FINAL.pdf